Thanks to our partnership with WorldLinX Alliance, AMP VISUAL TV has two BEECHCRAFT B200 relay aircraft at its disposal.
- These aircraft have pressurised cabins and can fly at an altitude of up to 33,000ft (which means they can operate in any weather conditions).
- Flight speeds are between 180 and 550kph.
- The aircraft are each equipped with a cargo pod able to accommodate up to 7 motorised-casing, GPS-servo-controlled antennae.
- One 2.5-metre mast with motorised-casing, GPS-servo-controlled antenna for live transmissions at distances of 100km.
- 18 UHF/VHF antennae for communications and GPS.
- Two identical aircraft to ensure redundancy.
- All the equipment is EASA certified.